GEHT MARKETPLACE RETURN POLICY
Buyer may have the right to request a product return and refund under the GEHT Marketplace Safe Payment Process if a product doesn’t match a product description given in the listing, if a product arrives damaged or is missing parts. Note that all the products listed on the GEHT Marketplace are sold as “As is” (no warranty) unless otherwise specified. “As is” does not disclaim express warranties, such as those created by the seller's product listing description or in the GEHT Marketplace Chat discussion related to a specific product. An inaccurate product description may give the buyer the right to return a product.
When a product has been delivered to the buyer, the buyer has the responsibility to verify that the product matches the listing description within the 5 business day return period. Buyer’s failure to inspect the product and give written notice to the seller and the GEHT Marketplace of any alleged nonconformity within the 5 business day return period will constitute an irrevocable acceptance by the buyer of the product’s conformity.
In the case of alleged nonconformity, a buyer is obligated to send written notice of nonconformity (the GEHT Marketplace RMA report) within the return period to the seller and the GEHT Marketplace (firstname.lastname@example.org). We provide an RMA report template along with an Order confirmation to the buyer. We ask the buyer to work directly with the seller and follow their return instructions, if needed. See table 1. for the steps to follow to return a product and obtain a refund.
|Checklist for a product return and responsibilities|
|1.||Product verification||A buyer must verify a product within the return period (5 business days)||n/a||n/a|
|2.||Contact the seller and notify GEHT Marketplace||In the case of alleged nonconformity, a buyer is obligated to send an RMA report within the return period||Receive an RMA report from the buyer||Receive an RMA report from the buyer. GEHT Marketplace safeguards buyer’s deposit in that particular sales transaction.|
|3.||Agree on the return||Seller and buyer agree on the return||Seller and buyer agree on the return||n/a|
|4.||Delivery method||Buyer must work with the seller to agree on the shipping details before returning the product||The seller is responsible for return shipping charges||n/a|
|5.||Delivery||Buyer delivers the product back to the seller||Seller receives the returned product||n/a|
|6.||Refund||A refund will be credited back to the original buyer’s account deducted with the 30 € or 30 $ payment processing fee. Original delivery charge is not refunded*||Seller notifies GEHT Marketplace about the product return||A refund will be credited back to the original buyer’s account within 10 weekdays after seller notifies about the product return. The 30 € or 30 $ payment processing fee will be deducted from the original amount|
Return process description:
- It is buyer’s responsibility to verify a product within the return period (5 business days). Failure to inspect the product and give a written notice to the seller and GEHT Marketplace will constitute an irrevocable acceptance by a buyer of the product’s conformity.
- In the case of alleged nonconformity, the buyer is obligated to send an RMA report to the seller and GEHT Marketplace (email@example.com) within the return period. We provide an RMA report template along with an Order confirmation to all buyers. We put the funds associated with a particular sales transaction on hold until the return process has been completed between the buyer and the seller.
- We ask the buyer to work directly with the seller and ask for the seller’s return instructions.
- The seller is responsible for the return shipping charges and buyer must work with the seller to agree on the shipping details before returning the product.
- The buyer must return the product in the same condition as it was received and not alter it in any way. It should include the original packaging, documentation and accessories.
- The GEHT Marketplace will refund the original deposit value to the buyer within 10 business days of receiving the notice of a returned product from the seller. A refund will be credited back to the buyer’s original bank account with a deduction of the 30 € or 30 $ payment processing fee. Buyer’s original delivery charge will not be refunded unless otherwise agreed upon between the seller and the buyer.
Abuse of our Return policy
Abuse of our Return policy may be subject to various actions, including immediate suspension or termination of buyer’s account. We may also seek reimbursement from the buyer by any other lawful means, including by the use of collection services. Abuse of our Return policy includes (but is not limited to) for example:
- Inaccurate or fictitious reason for return
- Return for no reason
- A product has not been returned in the same condition as it was delivered to the buyer